Too many of us get on this ride that seems so fun at the beginning, and sadly tends to end up being a nightmare of disappointment.
Does this sound familiar: You are introduced to a new work-at-home program by a friend, relative or website referral. Possibly you joined an online webcast, where everyone was just so excited and happy to be part of this wonderful opportunity.
Your excitement at the commissions to be earned, as well as all those testimonials given on their home page prompted you to sign up so you wouldn’t miss out on any of those big commission checks.
Then, you were introduced to the phenomenal, can-not-miss, sure thing recruiting websites that you could get just for joining, and it just sort of went nowhere. Maybe a couple of people signed up, but those big commission checks just never seem to materialize.
The whole welcome kit you downloaded just allocated all that space on your hard drive, where it still resides comfortably, waiting for “someday”.
Then, someone else came along with a great “opp”, another can-not-miss-great-everything and you climbed on for another ride to the top.
Wait a minute… Stop it. Just stop it.
You have the control over your business and the possible income you can get from it. Instead of searching for a perfect company to join or a perfect product to sell, why not work on your business? Build ONE business and the rest can fit neatly into place.
The first step in building a business is to generate leads of people interested in your product or opportunity.
- Why not start there, at the beginning?
Begin your marketing efforts with generating leads of people interested in either the product or opportunity. I would suggest generating opportunity leads first, simply because opportunity seekers are a more generic type of prospect, as as such will be interested in the opportunity rather than a specific product.
TODAY is the perfect time to get started marketing yourself:
1) Start a blog, a hosted WordPress is recommended.
2) Subscribe to an autoresponder to capture email addresses.
3) Put up a autoreponder form on your blog.
4) Start submitting articles to article directories, and make sure they have a link back to your blog!
5) Participate in forums that are related to the market you are in, and make sure your signature contains a link back to your blog!
6) Repeat steps 4 and 5 for about 2 hours every day
- Like I said, get started marketing yourself, and in no time you will have built a list of interested prospects
You will have a business where YOU are in control.
The next step for you is to decide which opportunity fits best in your business plan and the types of people you deal with.
Get started TODAY, you’ll be glad you did
All the best,
Admin Perpetual20 (http://www.perpetual20.biz) – where we rotate your ID